Services Available to Glennville Residents
Are Listed below:
NEW Online Payment Information
Click here to download an APPLICATION FOR SERVICE.
Click here to download a copy of
the RATE SCHEDULE for City of Glennville
City of Glennvile Code of Ordinances
Other available applications: (Click the name of application you want to download)
(You must have Acrobat Reader to download the Rate Schedule) Click here to download Acrobat Reader.
If you have an after-hours City Services emergency (water, sewer, street, etc.), please contact the Glennville Police Department at 912-654-2103 to have the on-call person dispatched. Please note water will NOT be reconnected until the next business day if you have been disconnected for non-payment...please do not call the police department for reconnects.
Sullivan Environmental Services are contracted with the City of Glennville for collection of household garbage only. When experiencing problems with sanitation services, call Sullivan's at 1-800-611-9693.
• New residents call Sullivan at 1-800-611-9693 for delivery of garbage collection cart.
• Place only bagged household garbage in cart.
• Place no items on the ground; only contents in the cart will be picked up.
• Place cart at curbside on Thursday evening.
• Remove cart from curb after pick-up on Friday.
- Seating Chart
- Utilization & Operational Policies and fees for the Glennville City Auditorium
Tattnall County Convenience Center
The Convenience Center is located on Eason Hall Road, White Pines Community (Highway 23 toward Reidsville, approximately 1.5 miles from Glennville).
• Days of operation: Wednesday - Saturday (7 a.m. - 12 noon & 1 - 6 p.m.)
• Items that the Convenience Center accepts: appliances, furniture, tires, scrap metal, yard waste and other household generate waste.
• Items that the Convenience Center will not accept: household garbage, commercial waste and construction debris.
• No drop offs when Center is closed.
For additional information, call Solid Waste Office at 912-557-4335.
Call City of Glennville at 912-654-2461 for the following services:
- Limb pick-up. Pile at the curbside.
- Leaves: Leaves must be in plastic bags and tied. Place bags at curbside.
*Pick-ups are generally on Thursdays and is now being offered as a free service.
New to Glennville? Come by our Glennville Welcome Center/Chamber of Commerce located at 136 SouthVeterans Blvd., next to City Hall or call
912-654-1616. Need to find directions to the local cleaners, information on cable or other utility set-ups, local newspaper, our friendly staff is available to assist you in any way. Stop in and ask for your free Welcome Bag!
The Glennville Sentinel
If you have suggestions on how to improve our website or information that needs to be updated, please contact the City Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.